in

Corey Roth and Friends Blogs

Group site for developer blogs dealing with (usually) Ionic, .NET, SharePoint, Office 365, Mobile Development, and other Microsoft products, as well as some discussion of general programming related concepts.

Recent Personal Ad

Last post 01-30-2008 9:29 PM by JamesAshley. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2008 9:29 PM

Recent Personal Ad

A friend sent me this, and I just had to share.  I couldn't think of anywhere else convenient the Dot Net Mafia would be able to see it.

LADY seeking new SE-X-PRIENCE tonite!!!

I am Successful lady doctor aged 36 .I'm attractive voluptuous,
    intelligent and creative, Un fortunately I had a very distressful divorce process few months back. So to get over the bitter experiece ,i moved in this city last month , as ihad good old friend who had invited me to stay, i like this city and the people are nice..
    Looking for a guy that can hold a conversation and act like a gentleman. Be
    attractive, adventerous, sweet, kind and honest. Hate a recent picture of yourself (I do).
    I like to talk about all kinds of things and hope you can keep up with the
    conversation.
    I deserve to be treated well and will return the favor once you prove you are worth it.
    You can my entire vacation album at
    {{{ town friends dot com }} my id "freshflower36"
    Also, I plan to get to know each other a bit so if you have Yahoo Messenger, that would help.
    I'' will joining a local hospital from feb onwards till then i'm free ,I Love to bite - Seeking new HOT experiences with a great guy. :) lets meet this weekend and lets see how the chemisrty works,as I'm totally free this month, I'm seeking companion to to go a short vacation or partying..

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)